Welcome to Monaghan Presbyterian Church.
Summer Schedule Has Begun
We welcome everyone to join us each Sunday for worship, led by Rev. Janice M. Tiedeck.
During the summer schedule, there is one worship service at 9:00 a.m.; no Sunday School during the summer.
Communion will be celebrated on Sunday, June 12.
Special Events during the summer
June 29 – Wednesday7pm The Confederate Invasion of the West Shore: The March on Gettysburg, presented by Vic Neubaum, Sheldon Munn and Michael Weaver. It is about the confederate march on Harrisburg and the subsequent battle at Gettysburg. The date of the event is the anniversary of that march.
- July 6 – Wednesday 7pm Performance by The Dillsburg Brass
- July 10 - Sunday game starts at 1:30. Meet at he church to car pool at 12:30. Do you like baseball? Do you like having fun? Please consider joining us for a day of fellowship at the Harrisburg Senators game at FNB Field, City Island, Harrisburg, on Sunday, July 10. Game time is 1:30 p.m. gates open at 12:30 p.m. For more information and to order tickets, use the forms found in the narthex and by the church mailboxes. Please contact a member of the FUNdraising or Outreach Teams if you have any questions. If you cannot make that game day and do go to Senators games, please buy the tickets from us as we get a commission from selling the tickets for ANY game you want to go to.
- July 13 – Wednesday 7pm Praise & Prayer Worship Service
- August 17 – Wednesday 7pm The McCurdy Sisters will present a program of contemporary gospel songs.
- August 24 – Wednesaay7pm Praise & Prayer Worship Service
A free-will offering will be received at these services and events.